This page is to provide a space for all the good stuff people have sent in that we haven't decided how to organize yet.
- Philip Woodman's Half Lap Idea A very unique way to join the ribs to the transition templates. This is very cool.
- Shawn Mihalovits sent us in a pair of diagrams of his vert with a spine. not quite enough for a spot in the ramps section, but very nice.
- Luke Pushkarich sent us a diagram of a pair of minis one with a spine and a tombstone, connected by a grind rail. of a
- Toshi and Kris built a scale model of the "R.P.D.O. mini II" out of cardboard. it's hilarious.
- Chris (Cmurder) made some plans in Autocad. Maybe you can turn them into a cool set of drawings that will help people build ramps. Maybe you can make your own model and turn that into a set of drawings. if you choose to look at them, download them they are about 1.0MB. [ Thanks to Cmurder, Detroit MI, USA ] We've heard from many folks who've managed to look at this that these aren't the best in the world, still we appreciate Chris' efforts.
- Then there's some miscellaneous ramps people have photo'd.
- and there's other stuff in the Misc Photo Journal