Gonzalo's quarterpipe plans
Micro Quarter Pipe Ramp Plans, [ Thanks to Gonzalo Alonso Jr]
- (1) 5/8” Plywood 4’ x 8’
- (3) 3/8” Plywood 2’ x 4’
- (3) 3/8” Masonite 2’ x 4’
- (15) 2x4 (Ribs) 4’
- (1) Coping 4’
- First draw out the shape of the ramp on the bottom left corner of the 4' x 8. Then do the same dimensions (which would be 3 high) on the same board but when it is turned 180. Next cut out the template. [RPDO: we recommend you cut out the first template, then use it to draw the second template.]
- Now start drilling in the ribs to one of the templates starting from the base, then the deck, and last the tranny. When the first template has all of it's ribs attached drill in the other template to the ribs. [RPDO: It's a good idea, to mark every 8 inches up the transition where your ribs are going to go, then mark the second template. using the first template as a guide.]
- To put in the coping to the ramp first drill 2 holes through the tops of the coping in then screw in the pipe to the wood.
- Last put the plywood pieces on your ramp. To do this first put the 3/8" plywood vertically on the tranny, then horizontally on the deck. After that Put on the Masonite the same way you put on the first layer of plywood on.