How to build a Mini Ramp Shed
1. lay out one piece of ¾ inch ply
2. from the bottom right corner measure a line vertically on the right that is 2'3" (27") long, and put a mark at the top
3. measure and draw a line horizontally from that point, 9.5" long(this is for the deck)
4. start at the bottom right corner again, and measure horizontally 5', and 4' away from the corner. mark both of these points
5. at the mark that is 4' away, draw a faint line vertically the other end of the piece of wood
6. at the end of this line, hold down a piece of string and roll it out with your other hand until it reaches the point where you ended the line for the deck.
7. tie a pencil onto the string at this point and use the string like a compass, drawing a line from that point, to the faint line
8. at the point where you stopped drawing the transition, draw a horizontal line across 1'
9. at the point you marked earlier that is 5' away from the bottom right corner, draw a 4" line up(this should meet with the horizontal line you just drew
10. turn the wood the other way round and repeat steps1-9
11. turn one of the tranny walls into a complete rectangle(this is for the shed door)
12. draw a 8"x4' box, and a 8"x3' box to finish off(these are for joining bits together)
13. do this for the other four bits of ¾ ply, and then cut them out (remember to rub out the faint line, so you don't cut this out as well)
14. you should now have 8 tranny walls, 4 half doors, and 8 ready cut bits for joining things